Built-Up Roof Systems:
Built-up roof (BUR) systems are a continuous, semi-flexible multi-ply roof membrane, consisting of plies or layers of saturated felts, coated felts, fabrics, or mats between which alternate layers of bitumen are applied.
- Smooth Surface Insulated BUR System over a Plywood Deck
- Gravel Surfaced Insulated BUR System over a Steel Deck
- Mineral Surfaced Insulated BUR with Vapor Retarder over a Concrete Deck
Modified Bitumen Roof Systems:
A Modified Bitumen is a Built-Up Roof Systems (BUR) are layered using bitumen and reinforcing fabric (also called felts or ply sheets).
- Atactic Polypropylene (APP), usually torch-applied but can be applied with adhesive.
- Styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) Rubber, usually applied with hot asphalt or cold adhesives, however, they can be torch applied.
Why Choose Wayne's Roofing to install your Modified Bitumen / Built-Up Roof System?
Wayne’s Roofing has installed countless Modified Bitumens and Built-up Roof Systems and we consider it one of our specialties. You can rest easy knowing your BUR was installed correctly by professional
Both Modified Bitumen and Built-Up Roof Systems