For more information on cooperative purchasing or if you’re not sure which program is right for you, please contact us at:
What is Cooperative Purchasing and how can it benefit you?
Through collaborative relationships, Cooperative Purchasing allows institutions to order in volume, permitting approved members to procure services at low cost.
- It streamlines the procurement process.
- Saves you time and money.
- Allows you to use your design team.
- Gives you a wide selection of products to choose from that are best suited for your facility.
- Every installation is installed by an approved and experienced contractor.
How Does Cooperative Purchasing work?
- Contact Wayne’s Roofing, Inc. and let us know your roofing needs.
- A Representative will meet you onsite and personally walk you through the entire process.
- Verify if your agency is a member authorized to purchase through one of our cooperative purchasing programs (see below or contact us).
- Wayne’s Roofing, Inc. will work with your design team for the best system and pricing to satisfy your roofing needs.
- Don’t have a designer? With our vast network of experienced consultants and designers, we will locate one for you, just ask!
- Your agency will be provided line item pricing specific to your project and design.
- Once pricing is approved, your agency issues a purchase order for the project directly through your cooperative.
- Wayne’s Roofing, Inc. will coordinate all aspects of the project from conception to completion!
Select a Cooperative Purchasing Program:
Who can join KCDA?
- Public School Districts
- Public Colleges or Universities
- Political subdivisions within the state or in other states
- Washington State accredited K-12 private schools
- Washington State accredited colleges
Wayne's Roofing, Inc. has been contracted to handle all of Washington State.
Who can join E&I?
- Approved Universities
- Teaching Hospitals and Medical Research Institutions
- K-12 School Districts
Educational and Institutional Cooperative Purchasing (E&I) is the buying cooperative established in 1934 by members of the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP). E&I leverages the combined purchasing power of over 2,000 member institutions to lower costs on a wide range of products and services.
KCDA Purchased Roof
Offered Services through Cooperative Purchasing Contracts:
- Professional Roof Maintenance
- Roof Coatings
- Maintenance Programs/Service
- New Construction and Re-roofing
- Roof Demolition/Removal
- Low Slope Roof Systems
- Water Proofing Systems
- Engineered Roof Fall Protection Systems
- Energy Efficient Roof Insulation Upgrades
- Photo Voltaic Roof Systems
- Steep Slope Roofing Systems
- Built-up Roofing Systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems
- Emergency Leak Service
- Infrared Roof Scanning
- Material Procurement
- Single-ply Systems, including Metal Simulated Roof Systems
*Additional Supplemental Service included as required